Placenta Remedies Booking Form
Please fill in this form to complete your booking. An invoice will be sent to you within 24 hours so you can pay the deposit, final payment can be paid by 37 weeks of pregnancy.
1. PRN Placenta Remedy Specialists provide placenta services including placenta encapsulation, raw placenta smoothies, placenta essences, placenta tinctures, placenta prints and the arrangement of homeopathic placenta remedies.
2. PRN Placenta Remedy Specialists have been trained and certified by a PRN accredited training provider to provide placenta encapsulation services to the public. PRN does not insure Placenta Remedy Specialists and the Client’s relationship is solely with the Specialist and not with PRN.
3. The TCM process of encapsulation used by PRN Placenta Remedy Specialists is based on Traditional Chinese Medicine.
4. Placenta encapsulation itself is experimental in nature and whilst the benefits of consuming the placenta post-birth are based on research studies, articles and testimonials from new mothers this research is ongoing and PRN does not give any warranty or representation that these benefits are guaranteed.
5. Clients who choose to utilise these services take full responsibility of their own health and for researching and using the remedies provided in this service.
6. The Client agrees that PRN or PRN Placenta Remedy Specialists are not liable and do not take responsibility for any results or effects the Client may experience before, during or after consuming the placenta unless resulting directly from the negligence of the Specialist.
7. PRN recommends placenta capsules are for the Client’s own use only.
8. PRN Placenta Remedy Specialists will not perform placenta encapsulations for Clients who have ever tested positive for HIV/AIDs, Hepatitis B and/or Hepatitis C.
9. All methods of decontamination and disinfection of equipment used by PRN Placenta Remedy Specialists are practiced to Government guidelines and regulations. Placenta Smoothie blenders are ‘one use’ only and are disposed of after each Client.
10. The Specialist retains ownership of any photographs taken of the Client’s placenta which may be used anonymously for educations, advertising and promotional purposes. The Client will inform the Specialist if she does not wish photos to be taken of her placenta.
11. Your PRN Placenta Remedy Specialist aims to prepare the placenta within 3 days after the birth. However we will not be held accountable should circumstance arise where the placenta encapsulation cannot be completed until an agreed date and time. Please see documents ‘Chilling Instructions' and ‘Appropriate Placenta Care’ for guidelines for handling of your placenta.
12. PRN Placenta Remedy Specialists do not take responsibility for damaged or lost placentas before the placenta comes into our care.
13. The Client agrees to store her placenta in a clean, labeled container inside a cooler box/bag on ice or in refrigerator within 30 minutes after birth of the placenta and agrees to ensure her placenta remains chilled until collection.
14. The Client agrees to contact her placenta specialist within 12 hours after birth to arrange safe collection of her placenta and/or home visit.
15. The Client will be liable for damaged property and/or equipment belonging to us should any equipment become broken and/or damaged whilst in the Client’s care.
16. The Client consents to the removal of the placenta from the hospital (or home) by the Specialist to the extent necessary for the performance by the Specialist of the placenta services.
17. Homeopathic remedies may be re-ordered via the PRN Homeopath, who will keep a 1c copy of the Client’s original sample for a period of 5 years.
18. The Client consents to the safe disposal of the original placenta sample used for their tincture, essence and homeopathic remedies unless the Client indicates in advance on the booking form that they would like the sample returned. Fees apply.
19. The Client agrees to complete an online Feedback Survey sent by email 6 weeks following the encapsulation and the Client agrees to answer the questions honestly to help provide statistics and testimonials for PRN.
20. Deposit of £50 is non-refundable and covers the booking slot, hire of collection kit and any postage or traveling fees incurred.